Are today's management accounting and finance competencies fit to assume new roles in the digital age?
In this presentation, Alain Mulder explores the skills that are becoming more important and some new skills, especially in information technology and analytics, that are now required to stay relevant.
Alain will examine the impact of the development of new technologies on the evolving role of the management accountant, the skills finance and accounting professionals need in this digital age, and how we can prepare for a future in the digital age of accounting.
- State of the finance profession: Six megatrends
- The changing role of the CFO
- Digital technology in Finance and Accounting
- Skills employers see as increasing importance
- How can digital transformation be leveraged by organizations and finance and accounting professionals?